We are seeking an adaptable, collaborative person to join the Sage Governance team in supporting Sage’s contribution to the NIH-funded All of Us Research Program and other open science initiatives that sit at the intersection of research, patient/citizen engagement, and technology. This is a part-time (approximately 20 hours per week distributed 5 days per week) administrative role to support research.
The successful candidate must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and G Suite. Organization and attention to detail are critical to this role. The candidate must be comfortable asking questions and learning on their feet; a self-starter. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Project and document coordination:
- Email confirmation of receipt of documentation
- Maintenance of internal log of project documents using Airtable or similar software
- Route incoming electronic documentation from external stakeholders to Sage team members
- Work closely with Sage team to ensure review, approval, and/or comment/revision of documentation
- Email deadline reminders and follow-up for required documentation
- Communicate progress of documents through pipeline to internal and external stakeholders
- Track document versions and maintain official study document archive
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite skills required.
- Excellent communication skills to diverse and sensitive audiences.
- Outstanding organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Passion for health science, public health, and/or health education preferred.
- Experience supporting research studies investigating human health and disease preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a collaborative team setting.
- Facility with document software management software.
About Sage Bionetworks
Sage Bionetworks is a nonprofit biomedical research organization that is dedicated to building and supporting open communities of collaborative research in human health and genomics. We are developing multiple initiatives designed to facilitate scientific collaborations and enable direct contributions of ideas and data from citizens to research projects.
Sage offers a comprehensive benefits package to bring the right talent to the team. We are based in Seattle, WA and collaborate broadly throughout the world.