Work on projects that make a difference! Sage Bionetworks is a Seattle based non-profit organization dedicated to the transformation of biomedical research through the power of open collaboration.
We are recruiting for a full or part-time Marketing Manager to work with our diverse team of research scientists, design and software engineers and governance professionals to develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy in support of our open science initiatives. This is a project-based role that will work closely with our management team.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Work with the leadership team to develop a marketing plan for the organization
- Help define key messages tailored to our specific audiences and their unique needs
- Develop marketing materials promoting our key products and services for multiple channels (website, email, social media, events, etc.)
- Coordinate efforts across our research, technology and governance teams
- Work with our design team to further develop the organization’s branding materials, including website graphics
- Coordinate communications, including writing and/or editing content for press releases, emails, testimonials and case studies, and social media campaigns
- Develop relationships with the press related to the placement of Sage related articles and press releases
- Coordinate the organization’s social media presence
- Create a suite of product-specific learning materials and resources to be used by clients and partners
- Coordinate external marketing resources, including contract design work, public relations, SEO, and content creation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; Experienced in Photoshop, Adobe Suite and social media tools
- Experience writing and editing copy
- Familiarity with CMS, marketing analytics tools, and SEO
- Proven effective and efficient communication skills applicable to a diverse audience
- Experience working with a biomedical research organization or technology company
- Expertise in product marketing strategies
About Sage Bionetworks: We believe we can learn more by learning from each other. We partner with researchers, patients, and healthcare innovators to drive collaborative data-driven science to improve health. We advance biomedicine by making science more open, collaborative and inclusive.
Sage offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.