We are looking for a contractor to assist in managing an exciting project where Sage will coordinate data and collaborative efforts around the development of tools that predict Executive Function in children. This is a 50% fte contract position for a 3 year project.
The Project Manager will help us with the following:
- Coordinate internal resources to achieve project goals and timelines.
- Work with multiple international groups to coordinate data contribution and working group efforts. Data includes behavioral surveys, cognitive tasks, neuro-imaging, remote data collection, and genomics.
- Act as liaison between data contributors, a third party software vendor, and internal data engineering staff to define requirements for data hosting and curation.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a biomedical or information technology field.
- Project management experience, preferably with scientific or software teams.
- Ideally has a track record of working as an independent PM contractor.
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and security standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, and 21 CFR part 11.
- Effective and efficient communication skills for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrate an ability to write clear, detailed technical content.