- People – We embrace our people and who they are.
- Team – All of our team members have the opportunity to work across multiple projects and across teams. This gives each of us exposure to the inter-connectivity of our domains and the opportunity to work at the intersection of science, technology, design, governance and ethics; to build skills and a knowledge base outside of our own areas of expertise; to have cross team mentors; and to take on leadership roles.
- Workspace – We designed our space to support how we work, including having hard offices and open collaborative work spaces available to all. We democratized the windows, using the natural light for our shared spaces. We use color and white board walls in all of our offices and shared spaces to facilitate discussion and creative thought.
- Culture Committee – We invest in how we spend our time together - through our culture committee we support employee-led initiatives like our Friday seminar series, board game night, running, hiking and climbing clubs, as well as the Ladies at Sage mentoring program.
- Objectives – Our performance objectives are organization-wide with defined metrics. If, as a team, we meet our objectives, we close our site for a Sage holiday the first week of August. This all-in approach puts our money where our mouth is with regard to taking team work seriously!
- Coffee – We are powered by our La Marzocco espresso machine, and by the congeniality of our communal lunch tables.
- Flexible – We offer flexible work arrangements.
- Professional Development – We expect to support professional development opportunities for all team members.
- Benefits – We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit package, including: health insurance (with a funded high-deductible plan option), an employer-funded 403(b) retirement plan, transportation benefits, paid FMLA, paid time off including five personally designated holidays for employees to use in ways that are most important to them.
- Transparency – Because being open and transparent are core values at Sage, we will make our salary ranges available to candidates early in the recruitment process. We invite you to apply.
Tour of Sage