Bridge is a platform that supports researchers in conducting remote, sensor-based data collection in clinical research studies with the goal of gathering real-world evidence and lived experience data. Bridge is composed of HIPAA-compliant web services and multi-language SDKs that facilitate:
- enrollment and capture informed consent to participate in research
- design and scheduling of study surveys and interactive sensor-based tasks
- acquisition and secure transfer of multiple data types (including surveys, sensors, audio, video)
- participant management and tools for study coordinators to track study registration and adherence
- the de-identification and storage of study data in our collaborative data science environment, Synapse
Researchers wanting assistance with the design or execution of a mobile research study should contact us at email@example.com. Software engineers interested in developing apps using this service should check out our Bridge Developer Portal for documentation, tutorials, and links to code repositories.