The Finger Tapping assessment measures motor function and finger dexterity by having participants alternately tap 2 fingers on the touchscreen within defined target areas. Data collected from this assessment includes the timing and position of each screen touch, information on whether the buttons were touched, and motion data for QC purposes.
- Validated against Parkinson’s Disease severity in 3 cohorts. Publication in review
- Validated against Quality of Life and Disability in Multiple Sclerosis. Publication in preparation
Example studies that have used the test
- mPower Progression
- mPower (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT02696603)
- Sure PD 3 (ClinicalTrials.gov:NCT02642393)
- Other phase 2 and phase 3 clinical trials